What Is Natural Pain Relief? Natural pain relief refers to relieving painful conditions without using medication or surgery. This holistic approach addresses and treats the underlying cause of the pain instead of just masking it with drugs or having risky surgery that may not get the desired result. Overall, natural pain relief is more gentle and multi-faceted, looking at the entire issue rather than focusing on just one element.
At our medical clinic, we use regenerative medicine to provide all-natural relief and help you get back to doing the things you love.
How Is Pain Relief Different Than Pain Management?
Pain relief and pain management are often considered the same thing, but they are vastly different. With pain relief, the goal is to eliminate the symptom of pain by treating the underlying cause. The goal of pain management is to mask the symptom on an on-going basis with medication.
Pain relief removes the reason for your pain, so it no longer has a reason to exist. Pain management uses medication to dull the pain receptors in your brain, so you can carry on your daily activities, but the condition that is causing the pain is not addressed.
Our regenerative medicine treatments get to the cause of your pain to provide you with real relief that lasts.
Some of the pain conditions we treat include:
- Damaged cartilage
- Torn rotator cuff
- Sprains and strains
- Runner’s knee
- Plantar Fasciitis
- And more
Natural Relief through Regenerative Medicine
The primary regenerative treatments we use at our medical clinic are injections using mesenchymal cells from the Wharton’s Jelly of donated umbilical cords and PRP, or platelet-rich plasma.
Information about the regenerative tissue we collect:
- Donated by willing mothers who have been screened for social history and health
- Neither the baby nor mother are harmed during the collection process
- Cells are collected after a scheduled cesarean birth
- Cells are youthful and full of crucial healing properties like cytokines, exosomes, growth factors and more
- When injected into damaged tissue, they seek out the cells that are in need and begin to repair and regenerate rapidly
- They have yet to form their own immune system, so rejection is not an issue
For our platelet-rich plasma treatments:
- A small sample of your own blood is drawn
- The blood is spun in a centrifuge to separate the plasma and platelets
- The highly concentrated platelets are injected directly into the damaged are to facilitate the healing process
If you are looking for natural pain relief without the use of drugs or surgery, we have the treatments that will help you reach your goals. In Boise, Meridian and Nampa, Idaho, our regenerative treatments have helped countless people just like you overcome their painful conditions and get their quality of life back. Just pick up the phone and call us at (208) 887-6791 today for a free consultation to get the process started.