Hormone Replacement Therapy
What is hormone replacement therapy? Hormone replacement therapy refers to different treatment protocols designed to balance hormone levels reduced due to age or other factors. Both men and women experience hormonal fluctuations that can be very disruptive to daily life.
At our medical clinic, we provide hormone replacement that will improve testosterone levels and reverse many of the symptoms of low testosterone, so you can get back to living life on your terms.
Symptoms of Low Testosterone
Low testosterone can show up in many different ways, and it’s not all about having a low sex drive. For example, decreased libido is a symptom of low testosterone, but you may also experience symptoms such as:
- Increased fatigue - if you seem to get enough sleep but are still tired throughout the day, low testosterone levels may be to blame.
- Decrease in muscle mass – testosterone affects muscle mass, and you may notice a decrease if your levels are low.
- Increased body fat levels – if there is an imbalance between testosterone and estrogen levels, you may notice more fatty tissue, particularly in the chest area.
- Hair loss – if you have low T levels, you may experience hair loss from all areas of your body.
- Lower semen volume – decreased volume during ejaculation could be a sign of low T.
- Mood changes – depression, lack of focus, irritability, and other mood changes are common with low testosterone.
- Memory issues – cognitive functions like memory can be affected as testosterone drops.
- Smaller testicles – sometimes, men that have issues with low T have smaller than average testicles.
If you have any of these symptoms, get in touch with us, and we will help determine if low testosterone is the cause. While it can be damaging to your self-esteem and wreak havoc with your emotions, low testosterone can also lead to more serious issues. These include unhealthy cholesterol counts, anemia, type 2 diabetes, osteoporosis, and cardiovascular disease.
In many cases, testosterone replacement therapy is the ideal solution to balancing out your levels and avoiding the risks and symptoms of low testosterone. In addition, testosterone injections can help to increase your energy levels, boost your metabolism, improve your sex drive and reverse many of the other issues that often accompany low T levels.
Natural Hormone Replacement Therapy
Our natural treatments will allow you to avoid more invasive procedures and risky medications that almost always have negative side effects. However, simply treating the symptoms and neglecting the underlying cause of the problem will never provide you with a long-term solution. Many different drugs can help with low libido, but if you ignore the root cause of low testosterone, you will never have a real solution that helps you get back to the way things used to be.
If you think you might be suffering from low testosterone and want a natural solution, get in touch with us today for hormone replacement therapy. In Boise, Meridian, Nampa, and the surrounding Idaho communities, call (208) 887-6791 to schedule a free consultation and get the results you need.